Kousaku : Sister Angela! My next match has been decided!
If I win, please go steady with me! (He is saying this to a NUN -__-')
*Everyone present just sorta stares at him dumbstruck*
Kousaku: *smiles brightly* That's all I wanted to say!
So then, please excuse me.
*runs away happily*
Sister 1: Insolent!
Sister 2: Eh?
Sister Angela: *shocked*
Kousaku: *Runs back again enthusiastically while hooking his pinky up* Sister!
It's a promise! A Promise!
~ One Pound Gospel
If I win, please go steady with me! (He is saying this to a NUN -__-')
*Everyone present just sorta stares at him dumbstruck*
Kousaku: *smiles brightly* That's all I wanted to say!
So then, please excuse me.
*runs away happily*
Sister 1: Insolent!
Sister 2: Eh?
Sister Angela: *shocked*
Kousaku: *Runs back again enthusiastically while hooking his pinky up* Sister!
It's a promise! A Promise!
~ One Pound Gospel