Koichi: Do you really want to get revenge on that guy, Shii?
Shii: Revenge... Something like... I want to get one up on him...
Koichi: If that's the case, there is only one way. Properly find re-employment and make a steady living. Then some day marry a man much better than Takayama and create a happy family! *satisfied* Isn't that what you would call getting one up on him?
Shii: See, I told you so. *at Tai*
Koichi: See what?
Shii: We talked on the way here, how you'd tell us stuff that stinks of a sermon. It's just like I thought.
Tai: Lame, huh? In this day and age, even Matsuoka Shuzo won't say that.
Koichi: I'm not Matsuoka Shuujou!
Tai: You said Shuujou!
Shii: What you're saying is right. But not at all fun!
Tai: Matsuoka SHUUJOU *chuckling to himself*
Koichi: I just said something that's obvious as an adult, no, as a member of society! What do you think? If you want me to say something funny, say so from the start!
Shii: Fine, then say something funny!
*silence~*
Shii: It's fine! Even if you think about it you're not going to come up with anything!
Tai: Both me and Shii don't think things are fine the way they are now. Even though I miraculously still have my part time job, my savings still in the 1000 yen range, and Shii is unemployed.
Shii: I am thinking that if I'm serious about getting revenge I should properly hire a lawyer and sue him at the least! But I don't have that kind of money! I came to consult you about the swindling because it sickens me!
Tai: Being told these proper things when your sick of life is seriously lame!
Koichi: *rubbing his chin and trying not to smile* Lame River ('Nairu' [Nile] means lame)
Tai and Shii: *blank*
Koichi: Anyway,
Tai: NOT ANYWAY! What was that just now, huh? A mistake in broadcasting?
Koichi: No well, you told me to say something funny...
Tai: It was totally the wrong time to say something funny, what's more it wasn't even funny! Dave Specter wouldn't say it, right? *looks at Shii who looks like she is about to cry* Shii is crying! Don't do anything out of the ordinary! Seriously! You saying only honest things is fine!
Ryuusei no Kizuna
Shii: Revenge... Something like... I want to get one up on him...
Koichi: If that's the case, there is only one way. Properly find re-employment and make a steady living. Then some day marry a man much better than Takayama and create a happy family! *satisfied* Isn't that what you would call getting one up on him?
Shii: See, I told you so. *at Tai*
Koichi: See what?
Shii: We talked on the way here, how you'd tell us stuff that stinks of a sermon. It's just like I thought.
Tai: Lame, huh? In this day and age, even Matsuoka Shuzo won't say that.
Koichi: I'm not Matsuoka Shuujou!
Tai: You said Shuujou!
Shii: What you're saying is right. But not at all fun!
Tai: Matsuoka SHUUJOU *chuckling to himself*
Koichi: I just said something that's obvious as an adult, no, as a member of society! What do you think? If you want me to say something funny, say so from the start!
Shii: Fine, then say something funny!
*silence~*
Shii: It's fine! Even if you think about it you're not going to come up with anything!
Tai: Both me and Shii don't think things are fine the way they are now. Even though I miraculously still have my part time job, my savings still in the 1000 yen range, and Shii is unemployed.
Shii: I am thinking that if I'm serious about getting revenge I should properly hire a lawyer and sue him at the least! But I don't have that kind of money! I came to consult you about the swindling because it sickens me!
Tai: Being told these proper things when your sick of life is seriously lame!
Koichi: *rubbing his chin and trying not to smile* Lame River ('Nairu' [Nile] means lame)
Tai and Shii: *blank*
Koichi: Anyway,
Tai: NOT ANYWAY! What was that just now, huh? A mistake in broadcasting?
Koichi: No well, you told me to say something funny...
Tai: It was totally the wrong time to say something funny, what's more it wasn't even funny! Dave Specter wouldn't say it, right? *looks at Shii who looks like she is about to cry* Shii is crying! Don't do anything out of the ordinary! Seriously! You saying only honest things is fine!
Ryuusei no Kizuna