Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Koki: *upon realizing that he has to share the room with Jin*
It's Akanishi!!
I wanted to stay calm and peaceful...
Inside my own world...
But I'm with Akanishi until next morning!
Stuck with Akanishi until morning!
Jin: *blabbing while they are in their beds*
I wanted to do fireworks with my friend one day, but it was raining.
But we still wanted to do it so we went outside, and then the rain stopped!
And then after we finished with the fireworks, the rain started to fall again!
Isn't it cool? I think it was destiny!
Koki: *thinks from where he is lying wit his back to Jin*
Why is he so hyper at night?!
And it's nothing like destiny!
Jin: Koki, did you fall asleep?
. . .
To tell the truth, I actually feel really good when I come back to KAT-TUN after I do my job alone.. ^_^
*suddenly shaking Koki a bit to see if he's really asleep*
Koki? Did you really fall asleep?!
Koki: *blushes and fakes snoring*

Harukana Yakusoku ~ KAT-TUN Official Manga